We look forward to seeing you soon for your appointment.
In accordance with government and public health guidelines, we would like to inform you of new measures to protect patients and staff.
We will contact you by phone and where necessary by video call before your appointment, to go through your medical history and discuss your dental options. We may need to email a consent form for you to sign.
On the day of your appointment:
- Please do not come to the practice if you have any COVID symptoms, telephone the practice for advice.
- Please telephone the practice when you arrive and wait to be called in.
- Please leave personal belongings in your car or at home.
- Unless you need a carer or are coming with a child, please come alone.
- Unfortunately you will not be able to use the practice toilet!
- We will take your temperature on arrival.
- We will provide hand sanitizer as you enter and leave the practice, and a mask if you wish.
- We will all be wearing more protective equipment than before, this is to protect you and us.
- During your treatment, we may need to use a rubber sheet in your mouth to reduce the risk of spread of COVID virus.
- Your appointment maybe longer than normal to reduce the number of appointments you need.
- Brush your teeth thoroughly before coming in – please see attached video starring our lovely dentist Caroline!
Please be assured, as always, we will be following the highest levels of cross infection control to protect you and your families.
If you have any questions, please contact us…01344 771615 email@example.com
Check our website and follow us on social media for regular updates: www.owlsmoordentalpractice.co.uk
The Team @ Owlsmoor Dental Practice